California Earth Minerals is a consumer conscious manufacturer and ask those that resell our products to
act responsibly and promote a marketplace where consumers can buy genuine, ION - MIN, Premium
Calcium Montmorillonite clay products in a stress free non - confusing environment
California Earth Minerals herein referred to as CEMC provides a consumer orientated reseller program
exclusively for Authorized resellers herein referred to as AR. The following information details the
provisions wherein Retailers and Medical Practitioners can join a wholesale channel offered by CEMC.
Resellers must agree with the following conditions set forth by CEMC.
CEMC sells solely to Authorized Resellers.
TERMS & CONDITIONS - RESELLER STANDARDS
AR has availability to purchase products at the prevailing wholesale price without limitations or exclusions
from the available inventory that CEMC offers for sale, by agreeing to the following:
- There is a limit of 4 resellers that CEMC has prior agreements in place for listing products on
Amazon.com or any of its affiliated sites. This seller channel is closed.
- AR will operate using standard business practices
- AR understands the limited amount and value of premium montmorillonite clays and acknowledges
it is not to be sold using distressed merchandise discounting methods. The maximum amount of
discount offered to their buyers should not exceed 15% of the MSRP as displayed on this website.
- A Similar caveat applies to those dealers that want to set their prices over the MSRP. CEMC will
not sell to AR that charge more than 20% over the MSRP.
- AR agrees that when it places ads or listings on sites or media, not owned by the AR , the selling
price listed will be a minimum of MSRP .
- AR will not misrepresent the product in any manner.
- AR will not alter or repackage the products provided by CEMC.
- AR agrees to operate legally, ethically and morally when dealing with their customers regarding
products provided by CEMC .
- Both CEMC and AR indemnify each other for their separate actions.
- An AR is not an employee or subcontractor of CEMC.
- AR or CEMC can cancel this agreement at any time.
AR Information regarding ORDERS :
ORDERS: Orders can be submitted in one of four different methods , listed in order of preference .
1. Using the excel order form provided when this application is submitted . It is emailed to CEMC
using: Orders@CaliforniaEarthMinerals.com , an email address.
2. By Fax, to CEMC at 1+323 - 292 - 9692. (Preferably a copy of the order form, which is provided in
the email wholesale kit.
3. By inserting the order in the body of an email from the AR business email to
4. By regular mail sent to CEMC's Mailing address: California Earth Minerals P. O. BOX 3113, Culver
City CA. 902 31
NO PHONE ORDERS ACCEPTED
To order , list the product name and size , the number of cases ordered and the date of the order . The
order sent by AR is considered a Purchase Order and it is the responsibility of CEMC to provide the
products listed in the Purchase Order once accepted by CEMC. Acceptance is based on a physical
review of the order by CEMC personnel. AR will be notified if PO is not in compliance .
PAYMENTS: All orders are cash - prior to shipment, unless other arrangements are made with CEMC .
APPROVED PAYMENT METHODS: Major Bank Credit cards, PayPal, Company , or Personal check,
Bank Wire transfer, Western Union, Cash, Cashier’s Check or Money Order drawn on U.S. Banks
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE - see details in wholesale kit.
MINIMUM ORDER: Five case of any of the clay products of the AR choice. This is the initial minimum
order requirement for all resellers. Details of the product descriptions and prices are included in the
wholesale kit that will be sent to you immediately after submitting this application to become an
ORDER CANCELLATIONS: If an order is cancelled after the AR is notified the order is ready to ship, the
order is subject to a Restocking fee of 10%. Orders cancelled prior to the notice by CEMC will not be
charged. All shipped orders are final.
VOLUME DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE - details in wholesale kit. Discounts and Incentives subject to
change on a quarterly basis.
WHOLESALE ACCOUNT SET UP AND ACTIVATION: There is NO CHARGE TO APPLY to become an
Authorized Reseller. When you tap the " submit application " button below, a wholesale kit is emailed
to the email on application . CEMC will use the information provided to set up a wholesale account for the
AR. It will be placed in an inactive file. YOUR INITIAL ORDER ACTIVATES YOUR ACCOUNT . If there
is no order received from an AR within 60 days following the submission of an Application , the Account
will be placed in an inactive file and a new application and new initial order to activate. The initial
minimum order needed to activate an account is five cases – effective 1 – 10 2016
Please read the entire Terms and Conditions prior to submitting your application .